スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

My one week

 Hi, I'm Kureha. 

I had a cold recently. I'm better now and feeling fine, but at the time it was difficult. When I had a fever, I didn't have much of an appetite, but I had to eat something to take my medicine. That's where udon comes in! Udon is easy to make and there are many ways to arrange it. I ate a lot of udon during the period when I was sick with a cold. My recommended way of eating udon is to put a lot of shichimi (seven spices) on it!


It has also been very cold and chilly recently, but today was a very nice day, the sun was shining and it felt good! So I usually don't walk from the nearest station to my house and get a car to drive me home, but today I walked home. I discovered a lot when I walked around my house for the first time in a while! I want to walk more often.


Thank you for reading my blog;)

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Keita. I like udon too! I like to eat meat udon with raw egg.

    返信削除
  2. Hi, I'm Natsuki. When I had a fever, I ate an ice cream or a jelly. If I catch a cold, I will try udon!

    返信削除
  3. I like spicy food too!! I want to try to eat udon with shichimi!!

    返信削除
  4. Hi, Iam Rena.Are you Ok now? Please be careful that do not catch a fever!!

    返信削除
  5. Hi, I’m Keito. It's been very cold lately. I want to be careful of colds.

    返信削除
  6. It was tough for you to catch a cold, but I'm glad you're feeling better! I like Kakiage Udon the best!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Spring break is coming!

 Hi, I'm Kureha.  I had a Frappuccino at Starbucks the other day. I've always wanted to have one but never had the chance, but I finally did. I love white chocolate the best of all chocolates, so it was really good! I want to go and drink the new one from this Wednesday! Finally, the second semester ended! I still have some assignments I have to do, but 90% of my other assignments are done. The past week has been busy with tests and reports, so I want to take some time off and do lots of things I like. Thank you for reading this blog;)