スキップしてメイン コンテンツに移動

These Days

 Hi, I'm Kureha. 

This week I went to dinner with a part-time friend at my place of work. I work at a restaurant in my neighbourhood, but I've always wanted to go there because I'd almost never eaten there before. We had yakitori and fried tornadoes. I was happy that the manager served us sashimi, which was a nice touch! I would like to go back to eat there as there are still some dishes I haven't tried yet.



My mother got a Stollen from a friend. She got them last year too, and their stollen are very good. I have been eating it every day since I got it. I want to eat it again next year!




Thank you for reading my blog!

コメント

  1. Hi, I'm Wakaba. Stollen looks so delicious! I have never eaten Stollen, so I would like to try it next time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Spring break is coming!

 Hi, I'm Kureha.  I had a Frappuccino at Starbucks the other day. I've always wanted to have one but never had the chance, but I finally did. I love white chocolate the best of all chocolates, so it was really good! I want to go and drink the new one from this Wednesday! Finally, the second semester ended! I still have some assignments I have to do, but 90% of my other assignments are done. The past week has been busy with tests and reports, so I want to take some time off and do lots of things I like. Thank you for reading this blog;)